THE NEW DUO RUG WITH ATTACHED HOOD/EARS - RIPSTOP AND MESH FABRIC COMBINED FOR THE STRENGTH, DURABILITY AND COOLNESS.
- A combination of Poly/Cotton Ripstop and Cool Mesh fabric.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Extra length in neck for comfort.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin
- Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs
- O-Rings on belly straps
- Generous and shaped tail flap provides great rump protection.
- Made for Australian horses and climates
This Wild Horse Australia product utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washed or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your horse rug, not in your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
30 Day Returns
These rugs are a lifesaver for itchy horsesBy: Laura on 10 June 2021Makes such a difference having my itchy pony in a wild horse combo during the itch season. It is an imperative part of her wardrobe now.
Wild Horse Insect rugBy: Kay on 7 November 2017Fantastic fit & quality in a product that really works! Have purchased this product before & no other rug stands up to repel insects like these. Superior quality rugs even when the insect control element has worn off (I usually get 2 summers out of them). Worth every cent.