THE NEW DUO COMBO - RIPSTOP AND MESH FABRIC COMBINED FOR THE STRENGTH, DURABILITY AND COOLNESS.
- A combination of Poly/Cotton Ripstop and Cool Mesh fabric.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Extra length in neck for comfort.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin
- Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs
- O-Rings on belly straps
- Generous and shaped tail flap provides great rump protection.
- Made for Australian horses and climates
This Wild Horse Australia product utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washed or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your horse rug, not in your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
Please note some colour imperfections may occur in the Wild Horse Rug fabrics due to their specialized treatment process, this cannot be avoided but rest assured, the unique Insect Control is still working at optimum level.
30 Day Returns
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.