This Wild Horse Australia combo utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washed or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your horse rug, not in your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
Insect Shield® wil Repel
The Ripstop fabric is the most durable within the Wildhorse range.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE
- Rug with attached Hoods (no more straps to get caught)
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Made for Australian horses and climates.
IF YOU NEED EXTRA EYE PROTECTION FROM THE INSECTS, YOU CAN NOW BUY WILDHORSE 'EYE PROTECTORS' WHICH YOU CAN ATTACH TO THEIR RUG/HOODS.
Please note some colour imperfections may occur in the Wild Horse Rug fabrics due to their specialized treatment process, this cannot be avoided but rest assured, the unique Insect Control is still working at optimum level.
30 Day Returns
Best rugs for the itchBy: Monique on 7 November 2016My boy suffered from the itch so terribly that he completely rubbed out his mane and tail. Since switching to these rugs his itch has improved to the point you can barely tell. He has to live in this rug though - take it off for even a day and he is back to itching. I won't put him in anything else - these rugs are our saviour!