Introducing the NEW Wild Horse Patented Triple Dart design Fly Veil for cool clear vision.
- Now with new extra strength ear fabric.
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
- Fabric ears are treated with Insect Control patented Technology that lasts the expected lifetime of the product.
The Mesh Ears of this Wild Horse Australia product utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washes or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your Fly Veil, not on your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
To get the Ultimate shape Fly Veil for your horse
- After removing your Fly Veil from packaging, it may have creases caused by fold lines. This is easily resolved.
- Boil your water jug at home.
- When water is boiling, place creased area over direct steam for 3 - 5 seconds.
- Remove from steam and push Fly Veil into the ideal shape to fit your horse.
- Repeat if needed.
- Do not hold Fly Veil over steam for longer than 10 seconds as it is not needed.
- Beware Fly Veil will be hot after being over steam.
- Do not put fingers or any body part over direct steam as it is extremely hot and will burn.
- We recommend that the ends of all eye darts are steamed and pushed out at the same time with a utensil (see image below), this helps to stop any inverting of dart ends and creates more of the desired dome shape for full eye clearance.
- If end of dart is indented push out with the end of a utensil
Another way to make the dome more effective is to hold darts as in image below, steam then push out the area between the darts
First steam between one set of darts
Then between the other
Repeat this for any creases in the main body of the Fly Veil
Steam side crease
The Ultimate Shape Fly Veil
*WARNING Remember to take care, do not let any part of your body near the steam area
30 Day Returns
Quality fly maskBy: Kitty Jansz on 13 November 2020Good fit, good quality. Easy to put on and very secure. Definitely follow the instructions on getting the right shape around the eye and you will have a happy horse.
Wild horse fly veil with IR rears Size CobBy: Kerry Hill on 4 December 2017I bought the cob size because I already had one from this manufacturer, but it did not have the ear covers. The old one fitted my galloway well, so I ordered one the same size with ears. However be warned, the ears seemed to be a size too small across the top of the head - (or does my horse have ears that are wider apart? So I have unpicked the stitching between the ears, to try and make the fly mask more comfortable. The rest is perfect. I will probably purchase a separate ear cover (full size) and join that to the other fly mask. that he wore last year. It is a great product, but the ears are not fitting well across the top of the head.
excellentBy: lizzie wilson fellows on 14 December 2016top product great fit and visibility