Equest Plus Tape Long Acting Horse Wormer & Boticide Gel
Product at a Glance
Equest Plus Tape contains moxidectin and praziquantel, sufficient to treat a horse of 575 kg.
Controls tapeworm and gastrointestinal roundworms including adult and encysted stages and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles.
Long acting: re-treatment is recommended after 14-16 weeks resulting in fewer treatments per year and longer periods where pastures are left free of worm eggs.
Unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue, aiding compliance. A dial-up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horse’s mouth and deliver the right dose every time.
Recommendations for Use
Equest Plus Tape is palatable and effective for the treatment and control of: Tapeworm: Anoplocephala perfoliata and Paranoplocephala mamillana.Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults, L3 and L4 arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults and L4 visceral larval stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp. (adults) including T. brevicauda, T. serratus and T. tenuicollis, Craterostomum acuticaudatum (adults).
Small Strongyles (adults): Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum, Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus and C. minutus, Cylicocyclus spp. including C. brevicapsulatus, C. elongatus, C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, C. radiatus, C. ashworthi and C. ultrajectinus, Cylicodontophorus bicoronatus, Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Gyalocephalus capitatus, Parapoteriostomum mettami, Peterovinema poculatus, Poteriostomum imparidentatum, as well as benzimidazole resistant strains.
- Low dose volume.
- Equest Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
- Pinworms: Oxyurus equi (adults and L3/L4 larval stages).
- Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adults and intestinal stages (L4)).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adults).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri.
- Large Mouthed Stomach Worms: Habronema spp. (gastric and cutaneous (summer sore) forms).
- Stomach Bots: Gasterophilus intestinalis (2 & 3 stage larvae), Gasterophilus nasalis (2 & 3 stage larvae).
- Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp. (microfiliariae).
Tape Horse WormerBy: Robynne Alford on 16 May 2018Arrived promptly. Good product, Good Service
Go to wormerBy: Jayne on 22 September 2017Best all round wormer on the market
Super service!By: Alison Williams on 23 May 2016Great product, fantastic price and super fast delivery, I will definitely be ordering from you again, many thanks
Cheap!By: Lucy on 9 June 2015This is the cheapest I've ever seen them for sale! And it doesn't expire until next year, bargain!
best wormer availableBy: Natalie on 8 February 2015Ashbree's price is the lowest I've found.
Excellent wormerBy: Chris Gray on 27 May 2013Was advised by our Vet to use this product. Total success after egg count test, very happy with this product