Equimax Elevation is a broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus,
Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains
(Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.,
Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp.,
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata,
Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin, praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains:
Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
23.1mL single syringe
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.