Introducing our NEW Patented Triple Dart design Fly Veil for cool clear vision.
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
To get the Ultimate shape Fly Veil for your horse
- After removing your Fly Veil from packaging, it may have creases caused by fold lines. This is easily resolved.
- Boil your water jug at home.
- When water is boiling, place creased area over direct steam for 3 - 5 seconds.
- Remove from steam and push Fly Veil into the ideal shape to fit your horse.
- Repeat if needed.
- Do not hold Fly Veil over steam for longer than 10 seconds as it is not needed.
- Beware Fly Veil will be hot after being over steam.
- Do not put fingers or any body part over direct steam as it is extremely hot and will burn.
- We recommend that the ends of all eye darts are steamed and pushed out at the same time with a utensil (see image below), this helps to stop any inverting of dart ends and creates more of the desired dome shape for full eye clearance.
- If end of dart is indented gently push out with the end of a utensil while over steam.
Great productBy: Hannah on 13 March 2018Excellent quality. Will definitely buy again.
Very good!By: Sara on 9 February 2018It's got great visibility and sits away from the eye nicely.
great fly veilsBy: Debby on 15 February 2017I have searched far and wide for a fly veil that had good eye clearance and wouldn't collapse down and touch the eyes. I am very happy with these Wild Horse veils so far. The mesh is stiffer than others I've tried and the three darts give it better strength and clearance over the eye.
Lovely fitBy: Michelle on 6 January 2017Perfect fit Dont waste your money on cheaper ones my mare was getting them off everyday But with this one she doesnt even try to get it off