Joseph Lyddy's Saddle Soap cleans, restores and maintains the beauty of leather.
It has a lovely citronella fragrance with a spongy, creamy, gel consistency, which contains added fats to nourish the leather. It is very easy to apply and washes out easily.
Can be used to remove surface mould, and for removal of mud stains. Popular for cleaning saddles, boots, shoes, bags, luggage, etc.
125g - $14.95
400g - $18.95
Australian Made & Owned
Directions for use:
- To use pre wet saddle (leather).
- Apply Saddle Soap with a soft damp cloth
- Rub gently over saddle to produce lather and remove grime; applying to entire surface to be treated
- Rinse cloth and wipe down saddle to remove traces of soap. Allow saddle to dry.
- To provide maximum protection and conditioning to the leather, apply Joseph Lyddy Dubbin or Joseph Lyddy Jay-El, and polish with a clean dry cloth.
30 Day Returns
Saddle soapBy: Philip brale on 9 April 2018Perfect for the job My old boots look great Really fast delivery
saddle soapBy: n mounsher on 29 March 2017Excellent product removed blemishes and brought my leather couch to life-very cost effective -5 stars