• Popular all over the world!
• Effax Leather Balm extends the "lifespan" of the leather and is therefore used extensively all over the world.
• Provides the most valuable leather care for durability and reliability of the leather equipment due to a combination of lanolin and avocado oil.
• Furthermore, bees' wax has a moisture-repellent effect and leaves the leather with a brilliant shine as well as giving the product a uniquely special smell.
• Contains: Care additives such as Bees' Wax, Lanolin, & Avocado Oil
• All Effax Products are manufactured in Germany by Schweizer-Effax and fulfil the GMP Standard. The GMP Standard is the highest form of international recognition in the sector of pharmaceutical production. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) really means exactly what it says: guidelines regarding quality assurance of the production process and environment in the production of pharmaceuticals, active substances and medicinal products, as well as foodstuffs for humans and animal feeds. Quality assurance is of crucial significance in pharmaceutical production because even the most minimal variations in quality can have a direct effect on the health of the human beings or animals that use them.
this is the best stuffBy: Mardi Spittle on 19 October 2020first application and I was sold, soft supple and little residue
Effax Leather Balsam ClearBy: Kirstin on 14 April 2020Love this product. Smells delicious and leaves my saddlery soft and supple with the added bonus of softening my hands after I have massage it in.
EffaxBy: Anthea on 12 August 2019Brilliant! Great to use, no residue, love it!!!! Thank you Ashbree
Great productBy: Monique on 18 June 2018This is just my go-to leather conditioner. I wouldn't be without a jar of this at home.
Love love love this productBy: Monique on 22 May 2015I have used various leather conditioners and honestly only bought this as it was in bulk and cheap and thought I could do my lounge. Well I put it on my saddle and now I will never use anything else. Even my husband was watching this since I was doing it in the kitchen and he was amazed and made a comment. It absorbs in really well and just makes the leather look like new.