The new BootProtect spurs from Sprenger protect the riding boot with rubber coating on the inside of the spur, invisible from the outside. The rubber also keeps the spurs from slipping on the foot, and are striking with their slim appearance. Since the outer surface of the spurs is made of stainless-steel, they are ideal for sensitive horses or during shedding season. Like all Ultra fit series spurs, the BootProtect spurs are 100% break-proof.
- inner rubber coating protects the boots’ leather and provides non-slip grip
- hammer spurs
- elegant and refined design
- slimmer than conventional spurs
- intelligent spur strap loop for a perfect fit on the boot
- made of break-proof, high-quality stainless steel
Neck size measured from boot - 24 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.