9 Pocket Horse Ice Boots are the ultimate in ice treatment.
9 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice, which will slowly permeate through to the horse’s leg providing ice cold treatment. These ice boots come up high over the knee/hock for maximum coverage and cooling.
Horse Ice Boot Key features...
- 24" neoprene ice boots
- Nine pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse's skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the entire leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
Sold in pairs.
Height of boot = 62cm, Width of boot = 40cm
First remove hair and dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
30 Day Returns
First orderBy: Summer Halls on 30 September 2018Thanks for a quick simple transaction. The product arrived quickly and as stated. We will be shopping with you again.
First orderBy: Summer Halls on 29 September 2018Thanks for a quick simple transaction. The product arrived quickly and as stated. We will be shopping with you again.