Introducing the NEW Wild Horse Patented Triple Dart design Fly Veil for cool clear vision.
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
This is truly the greatest design.
To get the Ultimate shape Fly Veil for your horse
- After removing your Fly Veil from packaging, it may have creases caused by fold lines. This is easily resolved.
- Boil your water jug at home.
- When water is boiling, place creased area over direct steam for 3 - 5 seconds.
- Remove from steam and push Fly Veil into the ideal shape to fit your horse.
- Repeat if needed.
- Do not hold Fly Veil over steam for longer than 10 seconds as it is not needed.
- Beware Fly Veil will be hot after being over steam.
- Do not put fingers or any body part over direct steam as it is extremely hot and will burn.
- We recommend that the ends of all eye darts are steamed and pushed out at the same time with a utensil (see image below), this helps to stop any inverting of dart ends and creates more of the desired dome shape for full eye clearance.
- If end of dart is indented push out with the end of a utensil
Another way to make the dome more effective is to hold darts as in image below, steam then push out the area between the darts
First steam between one set of darts
Then between the other
Repeat this for any creases in the main body of the Fly Veil
Steam side crease
The Ultimate Shape Fly Veil
*WARNING Remember to take care, do not let any part of your body near the steam area
The Ripstop nose of this Wild Horse Australia product utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washes or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your Fly Veil, not on your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
30 Day Returns
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.