During summer months horse's legs can suffer from fly and midge bites, causing swelling and irritation. Crafted from a 3D ducted sports mesh, these fly boots allow air to flow and circulate around the horse's leg, keeping them cool on the warmest of days. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Constructed from breathable 3D ducted sports mesh
- Smooth face to the inner fabric
- Keep legs cool and protect against flies, bug and midges
- Designed and shaped to fit and contour around the tendon and fetlock area
- Wick away moisture and sweat
- Offers lightweight turnout protection
- Secure, stay in place
- Easy to use, put on and take off
- Can be used on front & hind legs
Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
30 Day Returns
PEI flybootsBy: Carolyn F on 19 February 2024These boots are a great fit. They stay up and are made from a breatheable material
PEI FLY BOOTSBy: Vicki Wyley on 16 December 2023These boots are outstanding. They stay up, lightweight but strong, not hot on horses' legs. Mine have lasted over 2 yrs incl being used at other times of the year too, not just summer. Totally recommend.