MDC ‘S’ Classic™
Patented ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
A Game Changer for Traditional Riders
The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines and benefits of a traditional stirrup.
The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ positioning Technology. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Classic™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ is the stirrup for the next generation of performance riders and trainers.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Classic Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Traditional styling
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.5 lbs/pair (1.13 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 wide tread sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches) and 2 traditional width sizes (4 & 4.25 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding
To learn more about ‘S’ Models, click here. To download ‘S’ Model Installation Instructions, click here
30 Day Returns
Awesome and comfortableBy: Oliver on 31 December 2016These are some of the most comfortable stirrups I have used. Really good under foot and great grip. Easy in and out. And great for knees and ankles. Also great speed of service
MDC S Classic Stirrups - Excellent ProductBy: Jennifer Ashley on 1 July 2016These stirrups are very well balanced and noticeably more comfortable on the knees, ankles and ultimately the lower back. They hang nicely and make it easy to put your foot and leg into the most effective position. I did really notice how comfortable the wide footbed feels. I tend to loose my right stirrup easily (the more painful knee) but with these stirrups I find it easier to evenly weight my stirrups so never lost a stirrup. I haven't tried jumping with them as yet so can't review them for that purpose. I would suggest to anyone contemplating these stirrups to buy a new set of leathers to go with them and only ever use them together. Used leathers will have a turn in them which does slightly change the natural angle in which the stirrup is designed to hang. I review these stirrups with a very high rating.