Calafea Horse Oil is a pure oil, which may assist horses with stressed and dry skin, and those suffering from Queensland itch (sweet itch), acute bites or stings.
Itch is generally caused by the saliva of various midge species inducing an allergic reaction in around a susceptible horses skin.
Only the highest quality food grade ingredients are used :
- Lemon Myrtle (not citronella now banned for human skin in EU ) a strong anti bacterial that is edible and non toxic to mucous membranes.
- Liquid virgin Coconut Oil
- Neem oil and black cumin seed oil
– Pure oil ( not water based ) so it goes much further and all natural
– Calafea is completely harmless to your horse – All ingredients are food grade and 100% natural
– Generally one bottle lasts one horse for 1 season
Suggested use – For the first 3-4 days apply a small amount of Calafea once a day to the affected areas such as the mane, tail, muzzle and rump and massage gently into the skin. In the next few days, brush out any dirt, dead skin and residues as they appear. Continue applying 3 times a week, or as needed. From time to time gently wash the area with Shampoo.
Suggested use for Stings and bites – Massage gently a few drops on sting or bite and repeat if required.
The unique blend of pure and essential oils may help the skin & coat healing process. The healing area will be warmer than non affected areas of your horse’s skin due to all the activity within the skin and increased blood flow. Typically the regeneration occurs within 1-2 weeks.
Please choose carefully as this item is not returnable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.