Pure luxury in a saddle pad! The highest quality grade one Australian merino lambskin that is unbelievably soft and long lasting. Used by many top show riders, this show numnah has a perfect discrete edge with a elasticated panel strap. The wool is a perfect depth cushioning the back without too much bulk and there is a cut away girth area allowing a nice snug fit.
If the pad is too long (vertically) for your saddle, it can easily be trimmed to fit the saddle panel - the advantage of a real skin on the wool - it will not unwind!
Please note: these are 100% natural skins and the top side (under saddle) may show variations in colour and texture.
LeMieux washing instructions:
- remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- advised to wash in a wash bag
- straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- air dry only away from any heat source, never tumble dry
- avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.