The Ultra boot is Woof Wear’s ultimate protective boot suitable for all equestrian activities from day-to-day-activities to top end show-jumping or cross-country competition. Integrated PU batons offer protection to vulnerable areas whilst the unique contoured shape gives superb fit and allows the horse maximum flexibility and movement.
- 5.5 mm breathable neoprene core with nylon jersey lining for comfort.
- Extremely durable Kevlar® outer fabric to resist abrasion.
- Durable PVC striking pad with extra protective padding to guard brushing and tendon areas.
- Internal PU batons for extra protection.
- Ergonomic design to ensure good fit.
- Amara binding for comfort and durability.
- Recessed stitching for longer life.
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water.
- Wide, high density double touch & close straps with over-strap for secure fit.
Front and hind Ultra boots are contoured differently to give protection where it is needed most on the horse’s legs:
- Front boot - vinyl strike pad is contoured down behind knee and up over fetlock joint to allow maximum flex of leg when jumping. Internal PU batons run down back of boot to protect tendon area.
- Hind boot – internal PU batons run down front of boot to protect the cannon bone and vinyl strike pad is contoured up over fetlock joint to allow complete movement when jumping.
Brand Champion Kitty King on her favourite Woof Wear product: “The Ultra boot. I know that every time I go across-country my horse’s legs have the best protection possible and they are light and easy to use.”
SIZES: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
WASHING: All components can be washed at 30°C.
30 Day Returns
Excellent qualityBy: Christine on 18 December 2012I'm really very happy with these boots, they are very well made and look like they will last a long time. The strike area looks well protected without any rigid potentially dangerous components.