Elastic Training Reins ideal for training young horses.
These reins encourage correct use of the horse's neck and back muscles. These can be used when ridden or lunging.
Easy to use for novice and experienced riders.
Fully elastic and fully adjustable.
Colours: Black or brown
How to use
- Start by placing the adjustable bunjee stopper at the central point on the horse’s poll.
- Thread one of the bunjee clips though the outer ring of the horse’s bit.
- Attach the bunjee clip to one of the following options:
a) Clip on to the girth D-ring. If your girth does not have a D-ring loop then you can loop the rein under the girth and clip back on to itself.
b) Clip on to the saddle D-ring
- Repeat on the opposite side of your horse.
- Ensure the bunjee stopper is adjusted at the top of the horse’s head. Please make sure this is not too tight causing the horse discomfort.
|Brand||John Whitaker International|
30 Day Returns
Very happyBy: Sarah hingston on 1 September 2015Great and great service
Fantastic productBy: Natalie on 16 November 2014These training reins are fantastic. My horse responds really well to them on both the lunge and under saddle.
Training ReinsBy: Melissa on 11 September 2012These work really well. Horse is free to work correctly and if it does resist it is against itself and the elastic provides a softer correction.