Over Reach Protection Anatomically Contoured
An advanced high cut turnout/mud fever boot made from Air-Teque ventilated neoprene which helps keep your horse's legs cool. Shockproof brush protection zones covered with durable microfiber leather ensure your horse is as protected as possible from knocks in the field. Reaching down to the heel, these boots guard against mud fever and over reach injuries. Anatomically shaped for comfortable wear and support. Innovative design providing ultimate turnout protection.
Free Horse Boots Wash Bag with every purchase!
- Optimum mud fever defence
- Highly breathable Air-Teque specialist fabric
- Contoured and perforated microfiber leather protection
- Injury prevention technology
- Shaped around coronet and pastern
- Fetlock and splint shield areas
- Lightweight durable design
- Shockproof zones
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round turnout protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
30 Day Returns
Mud fever bootsBy: Lisa Brown on 1 May 2017I purchased these boots as my horse has white sox ,is prone to greasy heal and is mostly in his paddock as his shelter he can come and go from freely. At the time of purchase he had a case of greasy heel up the inside cannon. The boots were perfect, it kept the leg and pastern area dry (vet cream applied to the leg was nicely inplace) and mud free and that was after 40 mil of rain and horse running around a paddock. Were easy to wash in the bag provided for the washing machine. I feel they are very good quality, fit well, were not tight or restricting, flexible and did not heat the leg up. I would highly recommend these boots.