QuikHEAL is an broad-spectrum antifungal and antibacterial ointment, containing sulphur and copper sulphate to heal greasy heel and other skin conditions fast.
Why do I need it?
– Fast Acting
– Antibacterial and antifungal
– Easy to use ready to apply formula
– Highly effective against infection
– Thick ointment is easy to apply and also does not run off easily
– Water resistant – acts as a barrier to keep moisture away from the area.
– Treats a broad range of conditions including:
Nicks & cuts
What is greasy heel?
Greasy Heel is a fungal disorder of horses which occurs behind the pastern when they have been standing or walking on wet grass or mud for prolonged periods. More common in horses with white legs, it can be seen as a red area which may result in cracking of the skin surface.
How does QuikHEAL work?
– As soon as bacteria and or fungi enter broken skin they iname the skin causing mild to severe irritation.
– The active ingredients in QuikHEAL effectively kill the bacteria and fungi.
– QuikHEAL is water resistant aiding in its longevity on the wound once applied.
– The combination of sulphur and copper sulphate in QuikHEAL also aids in providing an unfavourable environment for bacteria and helps to prevent reinfection.
– QuikHEAL works as a water barrier to allow the anti-fungal ingredients to do their job.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.