Some horses just need more top line...
Now there’s a feed supplement to do it in just 10-14 days!
Muscle Amino Acid Supplement, with Vitamin E, for Horses
- Suitable for gallopers and pacers in pre-training, especially ‘slabby sided’, ‘flat rumped’ horses.
- Racing horses prior to and after hard racing to provide supplementary amino acids to assist muscle recovery.
- Equestrian horses – for ‘top-line’ (dressage, hacks, lead-in show and halter horses).
- Endurance horses – provides amino acids to help counteract muscle break down during long distance riding.
- Yearlings for sale preparation – helps ‘top-line’and physical appearance with 3 weeks of supplementation – not fat!
A rich natural source of Branched Chain Amino Acids to assist muscle recovery on grain and hay based diets..
Contains all natural and organic ingredients to supplement diets low in specific amino acids, Vitamin E and Zinc for muscle – not fat!
Muscle XL contains nutrients to correct low feed levels of...
- High Protein Whey Isolates to provide high levels of natural branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s), with glutamine, lysine and threonine specific for optimum muscle function.
- Vitamin E at 500IU/60g helps correct low dietay intakes to assist muscle growth.
- Organic Sulfur (MSM) at 500mg/60g provides bioavailable sulfur to assist the synthesis of important sulfur-containing amino acids in muscle tissue.
- Organic Zinc at 210mg/60g is essential for incorporation of amino acids to facilitate muscle development.
Handy Hint: The standard course of Muscle XL is given every day within 15 mins after exercise for 10 days, then every second day over 8 days, then at 3-4 weekly intervals for 5-7 days as required, to help maintain ‘topline’ and muscle strength. Carefully read the directions on the label to help ensure optimum results.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.