The best value – ‘all rounder’ everyday concentrated ration balancer money can buy!
Concentrated Trace-Mineral and Vitamin Supplement for Horses
Helps correct dietary shortfalls of essential micro-nutrients in the diets of:
- Racing Horses – an affordable, high potency supplement for breaking in, pre-training and racing.
- Performance Horses – training and competition economical ration ‘balancer’.
- Equestrian Horses – optimum health and coat for competition and show.
- Pleasure Horses – correcting low nutrient levels for health and vitality.
Each 40g supplementary amount provides all essential trace-minerals and vitamins, with higher levels of many trace-minerals and vitamins than most other supplements, including:
- Zinc (including organic forms) – 480mg
- Iron and manganese (including organic forms) – 350 mg
- Organic Selenium – 2.1 mg
- Organic Chromium – 5 mg
- Vitamin A – 50,000 IU
- Vitamin E – 720 IU
- Optimum levels of all essential vitamins
Innovative 2 Supplet® blend
- Brown Supplet® Pellets – full range of trace-minerals with organic selenium and chromium
- Golden Supplet® Pellets – all essential vitamins in a separate Supplet® to eliminate trace-mineral interaction for maximum potency.
A Highly Palatable and Potency Protected Supplet® blend that eliminates Sift-Out, Dust and Sludging in the feed bin.
1.4kg (35 x 40g doses)
3.5kg (87 x 40g doses)
10kg (250 x 40g doses)
20kg (500 doses)
The handy 1.4kg Pack – At 20g/day provides 6 weeks supply for an equestrian horse and 3 months for a pony at 10g/day!
Handy Hint: Use Cell-Vital® to make up the shortfalls of essential nutrients at 10g (¼ scoopful large end) per 1kg of additional grain added to boost energy in a ready-mixed sweet feed, pelleted or processed feed ration, where less than the full recommended dose of a prepared feed is provided.
Cell-VitalBy: Kristie on 19 July 2017I would like to say a big thanks to the team at Ashbree for the quick delivery of this product. I have been using Cell-Vital for years but have usually purchased instore at the local feedstore. It helps top up the requirements for my horse that he may miss in his feed/pasture. Ashbree's were able to deliver it within a few days which was really great!