Eraquell is a palatable cereal based pellet wormer that kills all susceptible worms (except tapeworms) and bots in horses.
Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
• Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp.,
• Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ)
resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
• Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae
(summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is
recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or
Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
35g sachet of pellets.
Eraquell Pelletts Horse WormerBy: Akiko on 14 December 2017Very easy to administer and happy with results. Will buy again. Good service. Thank you.
Brilliant easy to use wormerBy: Lily on 19 March 2015FABUlous wormer! The horses eat it straight out of my hands and follow me around the paddock for it! Super easy to use and no tackling your horse to the ground to poke a wormer in his mouth. 10/10 would use again!