Equimax LV is a low volume version of Australia’s No. 1 horse wormer; treats up to 700kg. Kills all susceptible internal parasites including all 3 species of tapeworms, all 3 species of bots and BZ resistant worms. Presented in an easy-to-use ergonomically designed syringe.
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
• Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
• Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
• Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
• Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
• All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
• Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax LV 7.49g syringe contains:
Ivermectin - 18.7mg/g
Praziquantel - 140mg/g
The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 700 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.