The Bucas Power Turnout Extra is suitable for temperatures ranging from -25° to 13° The Stay-Dry lining combined with a special heat reflective aluminium coating and silver outer helps regulate your horse's temperature across a wide range of temperatures.
The Bucas Power Turnout range offers the best possible strength, durability and quality. It provides perfect comfort and protection at both lower and higher temperatures than other rugs of similar weight. The rug can be put on a wet horse the same way as a sweat rug. It will quickly dry the horse and can be left on, thus avoiding extra rug changes.
- Click'n Go closure system with a patented Stainless Steel buckle that can be closed and opened in one easy movement.
- Overlapping comfort front with double padding offers the best possible protection
- All Stainless Steel hardware
- Shoulder darts for extra shoulder room and a perfect fit
- Ballistic nylon outer for ultimate strength
- Waterproof and breathable coating
- Heat-reflective aluminium coating reflects body heat to keep the horse warm
- Stay-Dry lining wicks moisture away and ensures that the horse is always dry
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh
- Soft nylon lining of the shoulder area to prevent rubbing
- Reflective strips on tail flap and front corners
- Elastic leg straps
- The Classic Cut Power Turnout has attachment points for a Combi-Neck that offers the option to cover the neck of the horse.
- Combi Neck: Neck Cover that can easily be attached to the Classic Cut rug to provide additional protection. Lined with slippery nylon and Stay-Dry fleece.
Power Turnout, Extra, Classic Neck, 470g insulation - This rug is suitable for temperatures ranging from -25° to 13°
Also available: Power Turnout, Light, Classic Neck, 170g insulation which suitable for temperatures ranging from -10° to 16°)
Please note we find a lot of clipped horses in Australia prefer the Extra in paddocks that go below 0°. This is based on feedback from customers but you know your horse better than anyone!
The combi neck is an optional extra and attaches securely with double velcro
Light: Anti-bacterial Stay-Dry Fleece
All-in-One: Anti-bacterial Stay-Dry Fleece & 300g Thermobonded polyester wadding
Silver with navy trim
Rugs: 5´0 – 70"
Combi-Neck XS, S, M, L, XL
Please note we will automatically send the matching neck rug according to the following size guide. If you would like a different size neck please say so in your order comments.
Bucas Combi Neck Size guide:
S - 5'6 & 5'9 rugs
M - 6'0 & 6'3 rugs
L - 6'6 rugs
XL - 6'9 & 7'0 rugs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ashbree Saddlery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.