The Bucas Multi Power includes the best selling light Power Turnout and a detachable medium Stable / Under blanket to offer the maximum flexibility to suit your horse in all weather conditions.
The Stay-Dry lining in combination with the heat reflective aluminium coating and the silver outer extends the temperature range at which the Multi Power can be used.
The rug can be put on a wet horse the same way as a sweat rug. It will quickly dry the horse and can be left on, thus avoiding extra rug changes.
- Click’n Go closure system with a patented Stainless Steel buckle that can be closed and opened in one easy movement on outer rug
- Overlapping comfort front with double padding offers the best possible protection
- Shoulder darts for extra shoulder room and a perfect fit
- All Stainless Steel hardware
- Ballistic nylon outer for ultimate strength
- Waterproof and breathable coating
- Heat-reflective aluminium coating reflects body heat to keep your horse warm
- Stay-Dry lining wicks moisture away and ensures that your horse is always dry
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh
- Soft nylon lining of the shoulder area to prevent rubbing
- Reflective strips on tail flap and front corners of turnout
- Underblanket with inside surcingles
- Elastic leg straps
- Attachment points for a Combi-Neck
Combi Neck: An option extra for $95 the Combi Neck Cover can easily be attached to the Classic Cut rug to provide additional protection.
Turnout Light: Anti-bacterial Stay-Dry Fleece
Underblanket: Anti-bacterial Stay-Dry Fleece & 150g Thermobonded Polyester wadding
Silver with navy trim and navy underblanket
Rugs: 5’0 – 7’0
Combi-Neck XS, S, M, L, XL
Bucas still the best quality and value for $$By: J Field on 22 May 2013I love these rugs. I bought this one because of my experience with the power turn out light. The one thing you need to watch with them I have found is that: If your horse has a wide chest you may struggle to get one to fit If you buy the combo then perhaps go up a size. The under-rug is very puffy and makes the top rug sit slightly too snug. The topline is not shaped and so it does put some pressure across the horses back especially at the shoulders. My mare is quite wide, curvaceous and I haven't found the Bucas to be a good fit. Sadly she's in an inferior rug because it fits better. Bucas do make a "classic neck" which apparently is bigger and more suitable to horses with wide chests. For finish, materials and technology you would be pushing to find a better rug. I really do like them.