Australian Merino Lambs Wool Half Lined GP / Jumping Saddle Blanket
- High wither
- grade 1 merino wool
- highest quality cotton
- anti-wick fibres and filling to draw sweat & moisture
- anti-rub protection
- minimises heat & sweat
- double velcro adjustable straps to help practical girthing
- Merino lambs wool knitted onto cotton yarn giving you all the wool you need with no skin attached.
- The natural fibres of the wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies.
- Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of it's own weight in moisture allowing you to keep your horse dry & comfortable.
- Ideal for daily use & can be machine washed.
- Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world & probably the best you can use under a saddle cloth.
- Anti-Rub protection with our 2520D ballistic nylon girth protection cover.
- High quality cotton both sides of the square with PEI sports technology filling with anti-wick fibres. Double velcro adjustable straps to help with practical girthing.
- A high class performance square for the modern rider!
Size: Full - Length 66cm Depth 51cm
Black with natural wool
White with natural wool
Navy with grey wool
Grey with grey wool
Brown with brown wool
Tan with taupe wool
Also availabe in: Dressage Merino Wool Saddle BlanketAustralian Merino Lambs Wool Half Lined Dressage Saddle Blanket or GP / Jumping Merino Wool NumnahAustralian Merino Lambs Wool Half Lined GP / Jumping Numnah
30 Day Returns
Great saddle padBy: Karen O on 11 May 2016Very, very happy with this saddle pad! It sits high on the withers and seems very comfy
ExcellentBy: Tanya on 21 September 2015A superb quality, highly functional and visually appealing product. Will be purchasing a white and black one as soon as possible.
Australian Merino Lambs Wool Half Lined GP / JumpiBy: Samantha on 21 November 2014I have the dressage pad and found it great on my high withered horse so bought the jump one too. I love these products I also have the exercise boots.
Wool half lined saddle clothBy: marion harriott on 10 October 2014this will work a treat on our next trail ride. So hoping it will keep the horse cooler over her back and that we will both enjoy the outing. It is a really good looking saddle cloth - I love the brown colour.
Top Quality Saddlecloth9 May 2014As yet I haven't used this saddlecloth but could tell when I opened the package that the quality is superb. The colours are rich and the lambs week is extremely soft. Ordered two and couldn't be happier
Stunning beautiful Saddlecloth7 January 2014Haven't had a chance to use the saddlecloth yet but it is an absolutely stunning, top quality, soft as saddlecloth, just wish you had the other colours in when I ordered.